Thursday, October 4, 2012

the comment: Rescue 911 - Episode 408 - "Sister Stop, Drop, Roll" online reviews

Rescue 911 - Episode Cute shoe runs 1/2" too long...My foot measures 10 5/8" the size 12 was about 1/2 " inch longer than I needed it to be for me. The shoe has a square toe box design which doesn't pinch your toes so don't size up. Hope this helps you get the right size. Also if you have flat feet don't expect great support. It's about average on that front..but for the price--enjoy looking cute--wear them until your...

Great authentic Sam Edelman flats. The insole is softer than other flats I've owned by the designer. I must say that Sam Edelman flats are designed to last. Although, I'm usually not a fan of patent leather these shoes are the perfect fall essential.
the comment: Rescue 911 - Episode 408 -
Rescue 911 - Episode Sanita I ordered these in the size that I've worn in Dansko and Sanita both for years. They arrived 8 days after ordered and were too small. Their return policy is that they must arrive back to them within 15 days of the purchase date. Seeing as how it took 8 days for me to get them, I ended up having to pay extra for faster shipping in order to accommodate their small returns time frame.Suggestion: Buy in one size bigger than you usually do, and if you think there's any possibility that you might need to return them, don't buy from Shoemania.

No comments:

Post a Comment