Monday, October 1, 2012

Fashion haul & vegas fun w/ Dulcecandy87, julieg713, itsjudytime & more! | Naturesknockout.com online reviews

Fashion haul & vegas Ameasure of how much I needed this item is that it took me a week after I received it before I could find all the flash drives I wanted to store in it. It is well constructed, holds my four drives (all different configurations) solidly and is easy to carry. It is not water proof nor will it protect anything from being crushed but it does a good job of keeping a lot of small drives together. Just what I needed at a very reasonable price.

I love any running shoe that isn't white or pink. Last year's blue adrenaline trail shoe are my favorites. But for a road shoe I love the color scheme of these. I feel faster and everyone comments on how they love the colors. Brooks needs to make more colorful shoes more often.
Fashion haul & vegas fun w/ Dulcecandy87, julieg713, itsjudytime & more! | Naturesknockout.com online reviews
Fashion haul & vegas this The shoes are really comfortable and great for wide feet. However, the spiky pieces on the tread keep coming off. I bought these in November and about 1/3 of the pieces have already fallen off!

No comments:

Post a Comment