Thursday, September 27, 2012

BACKSTAGE at D&G SUMMER 2011 MEN FASHION SHOW online reviews

BACKSTAGE at D&G SUMMER I bought these boots in brown, which is a nice rich brown and not camel-ish like in some photos. Re: sizing, normally wear an 8 in Croc flats/slingbacks, so I ordered the Berryessa boot in 9W (only comes in Wide widths). My average street shoe size is between 7.5 and 8, and between Med and Wide widths, and I found the Berryessa 9W to be a little loose in the foot. I'm still on the fence about exchanging for size 8, but probably thick socks and orthotic inserts should do the trick. The calf part fits perfectly, and I love that this boot can be worn as an ankle boot or a mid-calf boot if you unfold the sides. I agree with the previous reviewer that the treads probably won't do you much good in slick conditions, but the interior fur is soft and seems like it'll be a nice warm boot. Can't wait for winter!

I've used Asics Gel-Nimbus running shoes since 2005. I have run injury free with these shoes and love them. I would recommend getting fitted at a good running shoe shop first before you buy sight-unseen as everyone's running gait is different, but these work great for me.
BACKSTAGE at D&G SUMMER 2011 MEN FASHION SHOW online reviews
BACKSTAGE at D&G SUMMER These are perfect fit because I had purchased these before. This is my second pair and bought my daughter some too. Great slipper that can look like a shoe if you forget to take them off :) So comfortable and great looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment