Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Taboo Meet & Greet for his Deltah 3008 shoees at Footaction in located at Westfield Culver City online reviews

Taboo Meet & Greet My son raved about how comfortable they are and the traction was great. After the football game he kept them on and ran around the feel a few times more.

GrayIt is a nice looking shoe overall, however, the gray shoe looked more olive than gray. The color is definitely not a true gray when worn with different shades of gray again shoe looked olive. Published on April 14, 2008 by Charles Blanton ?
Taboo Meet & Greet for his Deltah 3008 shoees at Footaction in located at Westfield Culver City online reviews
Taboo Meet & Greet The color was a bit more gray than it looked in the picture on my computer, where they had a more navy & gold look. They are just a little more dull than I expected. The main problem was that the straps caught in the plastic rings/buckles right where the velcro begins (where the straps become two layers thick) so when I tried to open them to make room to slide my son's foot in, I had to work the thick part through the rings. Over time, I am concerned this will cause the velcro to separate from the strap, especially when my son puts them on. He won't take the time to work the velcro through but will use brute force to get his feet in. I'm returning them before I find out for sure if this is going to be a problem. Other than that, they could have been decent shoes, but I'll never know for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment