Saturday, September 29, 2012

HEADZ UP BARBER SHOP & CLOTHING (305hiphop.com gasfacefilms INTERVIEW) reviews

HEADZ UP BARBER SHOP Star Wars The Clone Wars, Child's Deluxe Costume And Mask, Cad Bane Costume (Toy) Bought it for the 8-year-old. He loves Star Wars, and was almost guaranteed no one else would have the costume. Mission accomplished.

The shoes exactly what's shown. They felt a little snug and bulky. I have small and narrow feet so it didn't look right on me. I thought I could use it on a regular basis but didn't like the look of bulkiness so I decided to return them.
HEADZ UP BARBER SHOP & CLOTHING (305hiphop.com gasfacefilms INTERVIEW) reviews
HEADZ UP BARBER SHOP Excellent pair very comfortable to wear and stylish design to go to the beach. I am very happy with the purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment